This sturdy, multi-sided wooden play space has everything kids need to role play visits to the doctor’s office! Kids can be the patient or the doctor, the receptionist, or the nurse. It’s a great way to ease kids’ fears about doctor visits and to encourage nurturing and empathetic play. The waiting area includes a seat, clock, and fun changeable artwork. Sign in and check out with a credit card reader and card, fill out a reusable patient file, and take appointments with the wooden play phone. Wash up in the sink, display X-rays, monitor blood pressure, tip the scale, measure height, and read the eye chart. There’s plenty of storage in this easy to assemble play space (illustrated instructions included; Phillips head screwdriver required). Standing 35.5″ x 37.25″ x 21.25″, there’s also plenty of room for imaginations to grow!
- Wooden multi-sided doctor’s office activity center play space with waiting area, exam room, sink and reception area
- Includes blood pressure monitor with adjustable cuff, 2 X-rays to display, scale with movable weight, adjustable height bar, eye chart, clock with movable hands, movable tool hooks and holders, sink, sanitizer pump, reversible diploma/window card
- Other realistic details include credit card reader and card, double-sided sign, reusable patient information file and holder, file return slot, wooden cell phone and holder
- Great for easing kids’ fear of doctor’s visits; encourages imaginative, nurturing, and empathetic play
- Ages 3+; 35.5″ x 37.25″ x 21.25″ assembled (illustrated instructions included; Phillips head screwdriver required)
- WARNING: ADULT ASSEMBLY REQUIRED. Contains small parts and sharp points before assembly.