The dynamic coding robot!
Engage and inspire young learners in STEM with our next generation of coding robot, Botley! 100% screen-free, Botley is the ideal introduction to coding.
This comprehensive kit provides you with countless ways to program and use this coding robot; no smartphone or tablets required!
Botley engages children as young as 5 years old in a basic form of coding utilising step coding and logic.
Encouraging early programming skills will develop critical thinking and problem solving skills in young learners.
Children can easily program Botley to perform a variety of actions and children can program up to 80 steps in one sequence:
– Move forward (one step at a time)
– Turn left
– Turn right
– Reverse (one step at a time)
– Detect object
– Avoid object
– Make a sound
– Loop, to repeat a step or sequence
Once a sequence has been programmed, press transmit and watch Botley roll! One “step” is approximately 20cm.
Botley features LED lights on the top that show the direction of each step and has a special sensor underneath allowing you to draw a bold black line and watch Botley follow it.
Coding Activity Set includes:
– Botley The Coding Robot
– Easy-to-use Remote Programmer
– Detachable Robot Arms
– 40 Coding Cards
– 6 Boards
– A sheet of stickers for customisation.
– A variety of accessories to create obstacles and activities for Botley: 8 Sticks, 12 Cubes, 2 Cones, 2 Flags, 2 Balls & 1 Goal
– Activity Guide & Variety of Activity Ideas
Item Size: 13 x 7 x 8.5cm
Botley requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
Remote Programmer requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)