Introducing Diamond Painting DIY kit to explore your creation of art. This simple and interesting creating process provides fully enjoyment for stress relieving.
– Unpack resin diamonds from bags, align them in colour on the plastic holding
– Apply the clay to tool pen, then stick the diamond on it.
– Remove a small piece of protective film from canvas and apply the dots where matched the same symbol on canvas. DO NOT remove the whole piece in one time.
– Once finished, put on pressure on surface tenderly to keep all diamonds firm.
– DO NOT remove the whole piece of protective film in one time to avoid the viscosity reduction.
– The outcome of the diamond painting will be less clearer than the actual design due to diamond block accuracy. There might be tiny size variation for painting area.
– All materials are inedible. Children must play by the supervision of the adults.